- This guide is not written in stone, this guide was based on my own gold pincher play style. It's here as a helper if you need it and you may get better advice from other players in the game. It all depends what your style of playing is to hurry and level and spend gold on any or all weapons I did not chose to.
- Feel free to join us in our Guild MT in the Arena for WAAAAARRRRR. Hope you enjoy the game and hope this guide helps.
- If your just starting out visit the Getting Started Page in right corner of this page.
1. Buy the premium version it is cheap and a one time fee with a lifetime membership.
2. When doing quests kill everything in that area of your quest, even areas as you go to your area quest and back. Weapons require alot of gold as you level up killing more gets more gold.
3. Need 2 amulets to enter the Forest area to gather mushrooms to make potion for Health.This is done by getting 4 mushrooms then taking them to the hut to the right of the Inn in the Forest. The 4 mushrooms will make 1 health potion, collect more mushrooms until you have 4 health potions made.
4. Need 6 Amulets to get into the Palace Of Kings to start doing quests. (Premier Version also for the cheap cost of $5 for Lifetime).
5. Once you have the Arkahron Weapons, these weapons will work to get up to the 5th Orb. Also the Arachnia spider in the Burial Chamber will disappear.
6. Sacred Chamber Armory holds Vengence potion needed with Vengence weapons to kill Atulos which holds the 6th Orb.
7. Before you can get your Vengence weapons in The Catacombs you must have the Kings Weapons to open the Armory there
8. When killing Axe Slayers In Catacombs do not fight more then 1 at a time or the last Axe Slayer will not be able to be killed.
9. Atulos can be killed here in Catacombs about lvl 190-195ish with the Vengence Sword, Potion and Vengence Shield. Activate the Vengence Potion just before you start to kill Atulos.
Amulet Locations Orb Loacations
1st Amulet - Dungeon 1-5 1st Orb Halls Of Arkahron
2nd Amulet Dungeon 2-5 2nd Orb Chamber 1
3rd Amulet Castle 3rd Orb Chamber 2
4th Amulet Temple 1-5 4th Orb Chamber 3
5th Amulet Palace 5th Orb Chamber 4 (have Crystallic 6th Amulet Mines weapon and around levels 90-95)
6th Orb Catacombs kill Atulos
Quests (Give 800 XP Each)
1. Defeat Grim Reaper in Dungeon 1-1
2. Defeat Warrior Demon in Halls Of Arkahron
3. Defeat 2 Rock Golems threatening Farmer in Area 3
4. Defeat the Arachnia (large spider) in Arena Pit
5. Defeat Flesh Demon in Palace
6. Defeat Ghosts near the old windmill Area 5
7. Defeat Deadly Axe Slayer that escaped from Sacred Chamber
8. Defeat Trolls that invaded the Temple 1-1
9. Defeat Devils in Dungeon 2-1
10. Defeat Orc Captain (in Mines first left far wall) heading East from Castle
11. Defeat Killer Wasp heading west of the the windmill
12. Defeat Spiders in the Castle
13. Defeat Army of Skeletons behind Castle
14. Defeat Sword Slayers in Lost Chamber ( quest can be reset at bookcase to the left of the entrance with the guard standing in front of it in Palace Of Kings)
15. Defeat all Wasps in Secret Passage (Hive) in Dungeon 1-1 (if re-entered Queenbee active)
16. Defeat all Rock Golems in Chamber 1
17. Mine blue crystals in the Mine Shaft
18. Defeat Lord of Reapers in Chamber 2
19. Defeat killer wasp in Chamber 3
20. Defeat Leader of Warrior Demons in Chamber 4
21. Defeat Axe Slayers in Sacred Chamber
22. Right to venture further into Palace of Kings ( far right area which ya need all the archery items and kill all that dwells there)
* When this quest is finished you have access to Armory of Kings. The Kings weapons are needed in order to get Vengence Weapons in Catacombs Armory first lvl and 2nd lvl, to kill Atulos.
* The bookcase to your left in The Palace of Kings has a Guard that stands by it click on that bookcase and it shows 2 options to reset quests, the reset options show when your level is met. At that time in order to get the Wrath Weapon (which is 1,250k gold) you need to reset your quests to Secret Passage in the Palace. These quests are as follows below, keep in mind that in order to get the Wrath weapon you must have the quest for the Old Blacksmith activated. Once you kill everything in Cave 1 a blue flame will appear on the wall by the entrance to venture further(which will remain open even if you die later). In each Cave after you only the spider that holds the door key needs to be killed. When each of the doors has been unlocked you can go out and get fully health-ed up and 4 potions. When you re-enter the doors you opened will remain open and all you do is go to the 5th Cave . Once you reach spiders that are red spiders this is the 5th last cave that the Old Blacksmith is. All spiders here need to be killed to open the Armory at the end where the Old Blacksmith will be found.
Archery Weapon Locations(Archery in Palace Of Kings far right)( Premier)
If you have received the Amulet from the first Dungeon, that's what the chest will give you.
After you redo it when you have the amulet from said Dungeon, then you will get the Archer equipment.
The Quiver is in the Temple. (5th room, where the amulet chest is. Open it again and you will get it)
The top piece is from the Palace. ( The palace is farther into the castle)
The Helmet is from Castle. (All the way to the right from forest)
The bow is Dungeon 2. ( dungeon 2 5th room/floor)
Quests to get Wrath Weapon
1. Secret passage in the Palace
2. The weak become strong defeat all in Dungeon 2-5
3. Defeat all in Temple 1-5
4. Defeat all in Dungeon 1-5
5. Old Blacksmith disappeared in the Caves discover his fate
Armory Locations And Weapon Costs
* Area 7-
Master Sword 1580 gold, Mithril Sword 2500 gold, Enchanted Staff 1800 gold, Master Axe 1510 gold, Mithril Axe 2580
* Castle -
Royal Sword 3100 gold, Shield of Atulos 1280 gold,
Druid Staff 3400 gold, Robe of Atulos 1370 gold
Royal Axe 3100 gold, Brace of Atulos 1200 gold
Sword of Atulos 4500 gold , Ancient Sword 8500 gold
Staff of Atulos 4800 gold, Ancient Staff 9200 gold
Axe of Atulos 4200 gold, Ancient Axe 8860 gold
* Halls of Arkahron
Destroyer Sword 63000 gold, Templar Shield 24000 gold
Staff of Arkah 68000 gold, Warlock Robe 26000 gold
Destroyer Axe 61000 gold, Dakar Brace 22000 gold
* Chamber of Arphax Chamber 3 Arphaxian Armory
Crystallic Sword 250,100 gold
Crystallic Staff 260,500 gold
Crystallic Axe 240,800 gold
* Sacred Chamber (ONLY THING REALLY NEEDED HERE IS THE VENGENCE POTION)
Elven Sword 330,000 gold, Elven Staff 340,000 gold, Elven Axe 325,000 gold
Warlord Shield 276,000 gold, Sorcerer Robe 280,000 gold, Warlord Brace 270,000 gold
Vengence Potion 200,000 gold
* Palace Of Kings (Quest Room)
Kings Sword 460,000 gold, Kings Shield 380, 000 gold
Kings Staff 470,000 gold, Kings Robe 390,000 gold
Kings Axe 450,000 gold, Kings Brace 370,000 gold
* Catacombs (Armory accessed by killing all on 1st floor and MUST HAVE KINGS WEAPONS)
Vengence Sword 500,000 gold, Vengence Staff 500,000 gold, Vengence Axe 500,000 gold
*Catacombs 2 (up a lvl from Catacombs 1)
Vengence Shield 500K gold, Robe 500K gold, Brace 500k gold
Magma Brace, Vest & Shield all 600,000 gold each
Armory Weapons That Not Necessary
Shield of Might 54,000 gold, Mancer Robe 56,000 gold, Brace of War 52,000 gold
* Arena Pit ( Gives a total of 3910 gold w/out quest #4 w/quest total of4510 gold)
Avenger Sword 124,000 gold, Warlock Staff 128,000 gold, Vanquisher Axe 121,000 gold
* Mine Shaft ( Blacksmith in here)
The Punisher Sword, Staff and Axe 750,000 gold each
* Mines (Blacksmith by Mine Shaft)
General Vengence Sword, Staff and Axe 200,000 gold each
List Of Ranks Achieved In Lost Chamber (Premier IS Required)
Private - 1 Point
Corporal - 1 Point
Sergeant - 2 Points
Lieutenant - 3 Points
Commander - 4 Points
Captain - 5 Points
Major - 6 Points
Lt. Colonel - 6 Points
Colonel - 7 Points
Brigadier - 8 Points
Lt. General - 10 Points
General 1 Star - 12 Points
General 2 Star - 14 Points
General 3 Star - 20 Points
King - 20 Points
Emperor - 23 Points
Total of 140 runs through to get full rank
Arena War Times
Arena Wars occur every day at the these times (in Atulos Time, type /time in game): If you are in the Daylight Savings area the times will be half hour earlier then posted for your Timezone. Example: I am US Central Time so my 8:00 war is actually 7:30.
0:00 - Open War
2:00 - Under level 10 War
4:00 - Under level 10 War
6:00 - Under level 70 War
8:00 - Open War
10:00 - Ranged War
12:00 - Open War
14:00 - Under level 10 War
16:00 - Under level 10 War
18:00 - Under level 70 War
20:00 - Open War
22:00 - Ranged War
To see the Arena Score Board copy and paste in a new tab or window---> https://atulos.com/arena-wars